Saturday, August 19, 2006

Blogging after a month

Ya... its now more than a month since I last blogged... In the meantime, India has celebrated its 59th Independence Day. If you ask me the reason for not blogging. Then I will probably not answer the question. And why should I answer that question? I am now living in a sovereign and a democratic country. I have every right to start and stop blogging whenever I wish.

Hey... Calm down Jay... Dont show up your frustrations. You couldn't blog because you just couldn't. Thats it. This proves that for the past one month you were not having spare time to eat up and you were too busy. Now, try to come up with blogs more frequently so that you can keep up the mesmerizing effect and silence the critics.

Huh... Alright... Now I am back in business with full swing. Hey Folks, I am back and will be here with the "M" factor. Oh!!! I am so happy to be back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home